Friday, April 15, 2011

Looks We Love

So I've been slightly falling off the bandwagon with blogging this week. The weather was gorgeous on Monday, so I stayed out all day and then it basically rained all week. Not only does that leave me uninspired, but unenthusiastic as well. So like any other person, I just laid back and relaxed and got over the rain. My nieces have been keeping me busy and entertained. SO, today I'm feeling more energetic and figured wow, there's so much to catch up on. So here are this week's looks we love. Enjoy!

Gwyneth Paltrow in Stella McCartney

Gwyneth Paltrow in Alexander Wang

Gwyneth Paltrow

Eva Longoria in Victoria Beckham

Minka Kelly in Victoria Beckham

Minka Kelly

Camilla Belle in Alberta Ferretti

Hailee Steinfeld in Tory Burch

Michelle Monaghan in Tory Burch

Lake Bell

Ashley Tisdale

Ashley Tisdale

Ashley Tisdale

Alexis Bledel in House of Lanvande

Kerry Washington in Prabul Gurung for Ann Taylor

Hillary Duff

Heidi Klum in Michael Kors

Ali Larter in D & G

Rebecca Romijn in Georges Hobeika Couture

Annalynne McCord

Cameron Diaz

Sophia Bush in Chris Benz

No comments:

Post a Comment